Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Being a Good Friend or Being Used?

Ok so this does link into Just To Get High, but it's through own experience, not quite Drugs. Well not hard drugs. Anyway off the subject.

I feel like I'm guilty of being too caring about my mates and looking after them. People say "oh Your an awesome mate, cuz your there all the time." or "Your always therefore people and people trust you." But I don't know. I mean I admit I care about people, but it's sort of hit me now that a few people are taking advantage of that maybe not on purpose, but they still are. Sometimes I just seem, as I'm back up, not a mate. Like I thought it was just me being paranoid but I think since I got into college I've realised that maybe, what is one of my strengths maybe, some people are using that against, whether they know it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment