Sunday, 6 December 2009

Writer's Block

Ok so, lately Writer's Block has hit me and ideas block to be honest. Like the whole plan of the book, that I (stupidly) not finished before I started writing. It's been a problem of mine for a long long time, I always have the big idea and it's like "OMG MUST WRITE, FUCK THE PLAN!" but then a few months or weeks or whatever, the block hits and it's like "man, should have done a plan" I learnt my lesson for essays and so on, but in writing for not set reasons I never seem to plan. So maybe I'll go back and write a long and detailed plan, perhaps even character ID's and so on .

So here's the update on the story, I've hit Chapter 3 and it's all set after a suicide attempt but I won't tell you who tries. Recovery is what this chapter is about, after all the pain, but I guess recovery in all pain cases is slow. You brake a bone it takes a while to heal, You get your heart broken, It may take a lifetime to recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment